Topic: GM Diet Plan – General motors’ weight loss Diet plan
Description: The GM diet was created by the US Department of Agriculture and Food and Drug Administration for General Motors Company in the 1980’s. The GM diet plan was created by a group of nutritionists for General Motors employees basically to help them lose weight fast & maintain their health like no other diet could. Developed for the exclusive use of General Motor employees, the secret got out and this simple seven day diet plan is now available to the public. Now it’s your turn to experience this amazing change and feel better than ever!
Obesity has become one of the biggest challenges today. It is affecting people worldwide, posing greater health risks, in addition to the extra weight being a problem in itself. Both children and adults alike are victims of this disease. It is believed that if this trend continues, by the year 2015, more than 700 million people around the world will be obese. A sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise and most importantly, an improper diet is the primary causes of obesity. GM diet magic helps you in overcoming all these problems & successfully leads you in living a better life.
What exactly GM Diet Plan is?
This is a seven day planner that restricts eating processed and sugar foods and encourages exercise. Participants should exercise at least ten minutes a day for the duration of the plan while strictly following the eating guidelines. This program is designed for a target weight loss of 5-6 kg per week. It will also improve your attitude and emotions because of its systematic cleansing effects. This diet can be followed by any person of any age. The effectiveness of this seven day plan is due to the fact that the foods eaten burn more calories than they give to the body in caloric value. This plan can be used as often as you like without any fear of complications. It is designed to flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. After seven days you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 pounds. You will have an abundance of energy and an improved disposition.
Basically, this entire plan has been designed and developed from the ground up to produce stunning weight loss in a hurry – by helping you eat:
- Much more effective
- In a healthful way
All this is possible without forcing you to do anything that you wouldn’t find enjoyable and pleasurable. According to recent studies, this diet plan is indeed effective in reducing excess pounds at a fast rate. While normal weight loss strategies induce at the most of 1 pound per week lost, the GM diet can help get rid of up to 10 lbs each week by simply following its food intake regimen. At the same time, however, this diet plan may prove to be overwhelming to first time users, as it involves a radical change of diet intake that consists mainly of raw fruits and vegetables and reduced meat servings.
7 Days GM Meal Plan:
As mentioned above, this diet is built on the back of specific meals that you are encouraged to eat every single day for a week.The focus is on a high fiber one that has at the same time lower amounts of:
All this should allow you to shed weight very quickly.
On day one, also known as adjustment, you are going to want to focus on getting down the basics. You will be able to eat:
- Pure Water (Avoid Juices)
- Fruits (Almost any except bananas
You should be looking for some apples and a couple of glasses of water for breakfast, and then switching to other fruits like watermelon at lunchtime, all by following up with even more of these in the evening.
- Avoid oil and juices as much you can
- Drink lots of water
Eating baked potatoes will help you to go through this really hard period.
On day three, you should go for:
- Fresh fruits (No Banana)
- Vegetables (No Potato)
- Only water is recommended
Eating fruit in the morning and finishing the evening off with fresh vegetables should be a pleasant experience for you.
On day four, you are allowed to have:
- GM Soup
This one is all about fruit in the morning and then the special General Motors soup in the evening – and a couple of bananas if you are feeling a bit bored avoiding everything.
On day five, you are free to have:
- Lean meat or brown rice
This one is very similar to day four, but now you’re not allowed to drink milk – you have to continue to drink water. Also, you can begin to consume small amounts of lean meat – integrating them into your lunch or dinner.
On day six, you can have:
- GM soup
- Plenty of vegetables
- Some Lean Meat
- Lots of water
Finally, this is going to bring about more and more vegetables, as you’ll want to eliminate as much of the fruit and glucose that you can before we really hit the “home stretch”. Meat can be enjoyed as well, and don’t forget about the special General Motors soup.
This is the last and final stage of the GM Diet plan, and it includes:
- Brown Rice
- Fruit Juice
Finally, we hit the homestretch with day seven. This is where we begin to eat brown rice, combined with fruits, veggies, and even a bit of meat – really pushing out the extra fat from our bodies in the process.
Main objectives of GM Diet Plan:
If you want to follow the GM plan strictly this is what you should keep as your main goals:
- A quick way to shed extra pounds
- Getting healthy and enjoy a great way of detoxification
- Become more fit after a few diet sessions combined with regular exercise
- Prevent lots of diseases caused by excess weight like diabetes, hypertension, arthritis and many more
- Obesity prevention
Followers of the GM diet should also observe strict yet at the same time manageable weight loss goals in order not to experience the diet plan’s side effects. These include:
Following the diet plan in daily schedules until desired weight is attained. Using the diet plan in weekly intervals to maintain the achieved weight combined with proper exercise to avoid fatigue and other related health risks.
Side Effects of GM Diet:
Being a fast-paced diets plan, the GM diet has also become known for its side effects. Like many other quick weight-loss regimens, followers of the GM diet may experience conditions such as:
- It causes sudden muscle weakness. This is because the muscle tissues are deprived of adequate amounts of protein during the first few days of the diet plan. This condition can be regulated once the system gets used to the nutrients provided by the regimen.
- It also causes incessant thirst and dehydration. Persons following the GM diet also feel incessantly thirsty and even suffer from dehydration as their fluids are used by the body to foster metabolic processes. Followers are therefore advised to take more water to prevent the onset of dehydration and experience a more rejuvenated feeling.
- Following the regimen in a sequential and chronological manner. Skipping days and cheating on the food intake may result not only to the ineffectiveness of the diet, but as well as getting extra, unwanted pounds.
- Like other detoxifying diets, the system may result in lightheadedness, spells of dizziness, and pangs of hunger in the early days. As with all diets, those who are pregnant or suffer from health problems should avoid this program. All others should consult their doctor to see if this plan is right for them.
- The diet plan is a highly restrictive seven day plan that leads to amazing results. Even those not looking to lose weight can benefit from the cleansing nature of the seven day diet. By cutting out processed foods and sugars, the body can re-acclimate to the healthy foods it should be eating.